Term Life Insurance
A life insurance policy is a contract with an insurance company. In exchange for premium payments, the insurance company provides a lump-sum payment, known as a death benefit, to beneficiaries upon the insured's death. Typically, life insurance is chosen based on the needs and goals of the owner.
1. Save for future educational expenses, such as college for kids
2. Pay off outstanding bills, such as credit cards or a mortgage
3. Cover any final or medical costs, including estate taxes and funeral costs
4. Payment will stay level for an extended period
5. Options and flexibility to adjust to future changes and needs
6. Low monthly payment options.
If you can't afford a whole life policy and want life insurance coverage to protect your family and their needs incase of a death you can always count on term life insurance and affordable monthly prices!
We got you covered!
Call us today & get a quote!!!
Your Coverage Is Our Only Policy